Sunday, February 26, 2006

The new leaked photos of Abu-Gharib

When I saw the new images that were leaked from Abu-Gharib prison in Iraq and were showed in the Australian TV ,I found myself saying "Hasbon Allah wa Nama El-Wakeel" {It is an Islamic prayer means Allah is enough for me to be my defender ,it is said when the muslim feel weak} and yes I felt so weak and so angry.
I hate prisons and I hate humiliation of the people
The pictures shows so much sadism in the American soldiers ,so much hate and anger inside them and they let it go on the poor Iraqi people ,already if read the Dateline program script you will shocked to know that they bring the children of the prisoners as pressure paper!!
This is the american amry that is going to establish Democracy in Iraq ,tell me what is the difference between Abu-Gharib in Saddam's era and in Abi-Zaid 's era ,nothing at all , only the guards turned from Iraqi to American , Masror ,the sword man ,turned in to Billy the Kid
Many people say why don't complain about the prisons in the Arab world and they are many !! You even got better techniques in torture than the Americans that they bring their prisoners to be hosted and tortured here in your country !!
Well who told you that we don't complain and we don't scream !! please check this site I found it somewhere I guess either in Wael Abbas' Misr digital or Manal & Alaa
I found it really strange when a person humiliate another person in such way , to see him cry to see him in pain
I read once for Salah Jahin ,the great Egyptian poet , in wonderful quadra-poems that wonders how a person from Adam's people can torture another person from Adam's people !!
Late Jahin the person who tortures is not a person anymore !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.