Monday, May 8, 2006

Alaa was arrested today

Alaa Seif the God father of Egyptian Bloggers was detained today in the protest in Solidarity with Judges , I read the news from Wael Abbas and from Manal 's Alaa wife in their winning blog Manal and Alaa Net

Already another 10 were arrested in the protest

Alaa is already a member in Kafaya, the Egyptian Movement for Change and is considered from the young people who oppose Mubarak policies

I don't him personally but as an active Egyptian blogger I visit blog on a daily base and he visited my blog several times and I say that he is really friendly ,also his wife seems to be so

despite I don't agree on his opinions regarding the Religions and also using bad very bad insults when describing the president Yet I feel sad and I pray to God that Alaa would return back safe to his mom Dr.Laila and his beloved wife Manal Safe

I am afraid that Alaa in the last two days was attacking Mubarak too much using the most worst names and insults you can ever imagine , unacceptable , I even mentioned in my post about Mubarak's birthday , many people warned him that he could be arrested , this already considered an Abuse crime in the Egyptian Law not to mention it is against the President

Alaa shouldn't have sadi what he said in his blog ,I am sorry now I am afraid the Security forces can be very nasty , already thank God that His mom Dr. Laila wasn't arrested in the protest , despite that she was there and she asked to be arrested along with her son , I don't know, seems Manal wasn't in the protest ,and thank God for this ,because those people can be very nasty when they got angry and Alaa I guess provokes their nerves

Oh God please return him peacefully to his home

Technorati : , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Zeinobia,

    Of course I am sad people are being jailed just for expressing their openion but on the other hand I am actually happy that some Egyptians want a change so bad that they are willing to go to the jail for it.

    When political laws change in the near future, Alaa will probably be awared a medal for being jailed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.