Tuesday, September 5, 2006

6 am call


Now it is 6 Am Cairo local time and I am pissed because it is so annoying when you find your mobile phone beside your bed "I usually put it there" in 5:45 Am exactly ringing beside your head and you missed the call


and when you see the phone number that called you you found that it is an international call as I found it that it started with "+971................................" ,I really was scared because we got relatives here and there around the globe ,also I got friends who got my mobile phone number abroad ,I know that +971 is the code number of Emirates and I got relatives and friends there , so I assumed it can be my friend , except I know that she either in a deep bloody trouble or drunk to call me 7 AM according to Dubai local time, also I got my friend who is very shy person working in the stock market there , the guy didn't use to call in Egypt except to say Happy New year or Ramadan Karim and that's it , so who is the annoying caller


after having two missed calls I answered the caller


Me : " Hello "


Him: in A gulf accent "is ........."something I couldn't understand what he said ?"


Me: " Excuse me but who do you want ?"


The call suddenly was ended


again ringing and answering the mobile phone


Me : "Hello"


Him: "Something I can't hear"


Me : Who is this ?


Him : "Something I can't understand"


Me : "Who do you want?"


Him: "Ahmed"


Me: "Sorry wrong number No Ahmed is here "


Him : "Then who are you ?" and here I heard a tune in his voice that I understand so well :(


Me : Wrong Number


Him : Who are you ?


I hanged up and closed the Mobile phone for now


This stupid gulf playboy is playing with phone numbers and makes international calls at 5 or 6 am to enjoy his time !! I know that people only call other people at this time for urgent things usually unpleasant.this annoying bastard I doubt that he wanted Ahmed in the first place


From Dubai !! Oh God mercy from those Jerks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.