Friday, March 16, 2007

Justice for the killed Egyptian POW Petition

 Ok people I will need your help again this and be sure I will need it again

This time it is an English petition made for the Egyptian POWs sent to the UN,U.S Congress and E.U Committee

It is better than nothing

and believe me if I told that I am glad to find it because I wanted to made one by English but I didn't know what to write in it

After my signature there are now 375 signatures ,I want this number after 24 hours to be doubled , I am not asking you but I am begging you on my knees

People this time we must not shut up and forget as we always do ,because one day we will be asked what we had done

This is the weakest faith , this is the most simplest thing you can ever do even if you are not Egyptian but believe in human rights and that those POWs faced war crimes

For Peace and Justice

I said it before if you respect what the Jewish People did to bring justice for their holocaust victims then you must sign this petition

Link to Justice for the killed Egyptian POW Petition

Another thing

There is an update for the Al-Arish people testimonies , those great people who survived all those years to tell what happened in those hot summer months from living hell in 1967, there are more testimonies I down to translate it

Also to there are new testimony from the POWs but to say the truth they are somehow hard and every time I wanted to translate ,I couldn't because it is hard to imagine it in your mind and can't feel sad and angry

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this good spirt and I hope that one day -wish it soon- we can feel free in our country

    ReplyDelete
  2. insh Allah we will be soon free in our country

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can only be FREE in our country when we can feel proud and free among ourselves, freed by our own country democratically speaking. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say anything anonymous ,you put it in the best words ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://baheyya.blogspot.com/
    I think you will enjoy this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I enjoy reading for dear Baheheya from a long time but how it is related to the POWs

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.