Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beckham deserves it more

 when I read the news regarding the strange decision of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II to honor infamous Salman Rushdie with a knight title , he will be a sir for his achievements ,I wondered exactly what achievements he made for the UK to make him deserve this title ??!!

This man brought nothing to UK except hate from the Islamic world , I won't start the ill talk about whether he deserves to be killed or not , I am not with this extremist ill fatwas simply because since the Islam came down to earth and there were those who kept suspecting in it and its prophet ,they went away and were forgotten but the Islam and its prophet are still there

In fact I believe the killing fatwas served Rushdie very well , he would n't be that international if they were n't issue

Anyhow back to the crazy knighthood decision , I am sorry but I don't know exactly how these decisions are taken but this can affect the Islamic-British in a very bad way this is not the Beatles band member,this is Salman Rushdie For God Sake

I don't know if that was a respond for the capture of the British Sailors in Iran or what

The British Royalties seemed to be very careful in their relations with the Islamic world , especially Prince Charles so I don't understand this provoking decision was made on what basis exactly !!

Already you can not believe the reaction of the people on this royal decision as soon as it reached its way on the Internet !!

Seriously I am just like the British people shocked not to find David Beckham in the list this year and more shocked to find Rushdie instead of him , yes Victoria Beckham doesn't deserve to be lady after all she is so happy to be moving to the States but in the end we are speaking about the most lovable Briton over seas !!

I just hope the Queen knows exactly what she is doing because such honor will bring nothing except disgrace to the British-Muslim relations

5 comments:

  1. It isn't the Queen's decision who is knighted. The government (i.e. Yony Blair) gives her a list of who should be given a knighthood and who should be given a CBE, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The P.M. presents a list to Her Majesty and she rarely, if ever, denies anyone who's on the list knighthood, though plenty have refused it. There are plenty of people who've been knighted before and I could never figure out why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for correcting my information still I found out very confusing why on earth they honor this loser

    I won't be surprised if I see an angry protest in India or Pakistan as usual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is he a loser? He is considered the world's greatest living writer of fiction and won the Booker Prize Of Bookers. That he did so while under threats to his life for merely writing words shows why he deserves such an honour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pardon my sensitivity Zanizibar but to make it simple I consider him as many devoted Christians consider Dan Brown despite Brown
    his fame didn't come from his great talent but more from the media and the fatwas that glorified him in the west as a defender of the opinion

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.