Monday, January 9, 2006

Happy Adha :)

Kol Sana wanto Tayben, Happy Adha for you all
Today three million Muslims pilgrims stood on the mountain of Arafa in the holy lands in K.S.A; it is the greatest gathering for Muslims all around the world
Yesterday My aunt with her husband were moving to Mana were she called us on her mobile phone to let's hear the calling of the pilgrims, really I felt it is so close to my heart, strange feeling yet I want more and more, in fact I felt it more than if I heard and saw the calling of the pilgrims on T.V.
Anyway I wish you happy Adha holiday, it is long this time in Egypt, but don't eat too much meat.

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.