Wednesday, September 26, 2007

R.I.P Haidar Abd El-Shafi

Famous Palestinian Negotiator and community leader  DR. Haidar Abd El-50434454 Shafi had passed away yesterday in Gaza,I am really very sad for his death , the only condolence I have to myself and his family that he died in real blessed days of Ramadan

He was a real great honorable Palestinian man , a clean person who did not pollute himself with the dirt of the politics and conflict of power just like the rest PLO and Fatah

I believe that the power of the Palestine in negotiation with Israel was affected negatively with his departure , I imagine if he were there ,things would be different

He was a good friend to all the Palestinian sects and this is what I liked about him , for his sake of his country , the country he dreamt for the last day of his life about

By the way he left the Palestinian legislative council because he did not like the authorities that were given to Arafat , I think this man wanted the impossible to happen in An Arabic state to have a constitutional state with a powerful legislative council

Of course Israel was glad that someone like him to leave the Dr.Haider in Madridnegotiation table to be replaced with Fatah big corrupted gangs like Yasser Abd Rabu and Dahlan !!

I know for sure that I won't forget this man especially whom I  remember from Madrid by his thick eyebrows

It is a rare thing to find the Palestinians agree on someone like Dr.Haider for his great honesty and integrity

Dr.Haider lived in Gaza ,with his wife ,four children and seven grand children ,in the last two years he suffered from Cancer and he died yesterday and the funeral was held on the same day

77009577

May Allah bless the soul of his noble man and have mercy on him in these blessing days

Please pray for him ,and in case that you are Muslim , well Fataha will do a great thing for him

More information:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.