Monday, November 10, 2008

Monks should not fight

I was surprised today by this terrible monks’ fight at the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem today ,I mean this is the last thing you expect from Monks in the most holiest site in the Christians , they should have known better !!
Already I really respect the decision taken in the Middle Centuries I think after the Crusaders that a Muslim Arab family would be the carriers of the Church keys because imagine if one Christian sect takes the church’s keys and refuses to let the other sects to get in. I once saw that Muslim man who has the keys till now , it is his mission and his kids’ mission after his death as he said it. I think it was in a Rola Kharasa’s documentary.
Man seriously this is an odd news but again I am not surprised radicalism is the fashion of the world nowadays ,strangely those monks were Armenian and Greek Orthodox monks , of course for someone like me the difference between them is not obvious but it seems that they hate each other that much,just look to the photos and watch that mad video in BBC Website, they had to call the Israeli police to get in the Church to make them stop the fight !!!
83618339 83618411 83618448 83618544

Updated : I want to say something when I wrote this post I did not have any intention what so ever to insult or offend any Greek or Armenian , I did not have any intention to offend or insult the Greek or the Armenian churches despite that the sorrowful acts of their representatives in Jerusalem had insulted them as these are the not the acts of monks nor religious men in a holy place in the size of the church of resurrection.
Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.