Friday, April 9, 2010

Syria's First Prince of assassins

Rafaat El-Assad
I found a Google ad with the flag of Syria and some sort of coat of arms in one of the website I was visiting. The ad was "Visit Syrian Knights". Out of curiosity and out of my love to Syria and Arabian horses I clicked the ad as I thought I would find a Syrian equestrian club with beautiful Arabian horses photos but unfortunately I found something I was not prepared for !!
I found out that the Syrian knights website is dedicated to Rafaat El-Assad !! In fact I believe it is following him , the old man believes that he would return back to Syria on his horse to take over the rule in some sort of medieval Syrian drama , you know the fight between Al-Aman and Al-Mamon but this time it is between Al-Aman and Al-Mamon's son !!
How dare those who made this website to call Rafaat El-Assad as Syria's first Knight !! He is Syria's first war criminal for his crimes against the people of Syria. Rafaat Al-Assad is not that white knight nor that dark knight , he is more of the prince of assassins of Syria !! Already I found several Syrians describing him like the prince of assassins in his castle.
I do not know why the Syrians abroad do not sue him for war crimes in front of UK and Spain courts !! It is 100% win case .
Syria just like Egypt has enough of Al-Assad dynasty. Two of them are enough !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.